We are on a mission to reimagine how companies manage their transports and bring the first true B2C experience to logistics teams.
Join us and get the unique opportunity to:
- Contribute to solving global problems (saving CO2 and reducing costs) companies and their employees have, every day
- Be part of a highly motivated and diverse team that will support and challenge you as you grow and develop
- Turn this internship into a full-time job
Working closely with our CEO, you will develop sophisticated strategies and best practices to understand how to market our product and qualify Sales-Leads for our Opportunity-Pipeline. This role will focus 40% of your time on developing, evaluating and adjusting strategies and 60% on testing and executing them.
- Identifying and testing Sales-Channels to qualify Leads for our Opportunity-Pipeline
- Identification of the ideal target profile and the respective decision-makers, responsibility for the Lead-Pipeline and its analysis
- Development of Sales-Opportunities through a variety of outbound activities (cold calling, email, social media and other forms of contact)
- Coordination of new customer requirements with the management and our product team
You have a great sense of responsibility and ownership for what you do. Convincing our customers' executives is a challenge you enjoy as much as the strategic thinking on improving our sales processes and making KPI- and data-based decisions on where to focus our efforts.
- First experience: You are in at least the 4th semester of your Bachelor's degree at a top tier university and have already proven yourself at several relevant stations in a demanding environment
- Communication: You are an absolute communication talent. You have a high degree of empathy, are committed and you are interested in your dialogue partners and their problems. You have a very good written and spoken command of German and English
- Tools: Safe and professional handling of MS-Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Organisation & prioritisation: You can switch quickly between tasks and plan and use your time effectively. You are good at setting priorities and making strategic decisions
- Proactivity & Motivation: You are characterized by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn and a constant will to develop. Nothing throws you off track so quickly. You are extremely curious
Desirable, but not required
Ideally, you have worked with
before, or are eager to make yourself familiar with them.
If we have sparked your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Please share your CV with us and we will get back to you within 5 working days. If you are not sure whether you meet our criteria, we recommend that you send us an application anyway! Curiosity, passion and eagerness to learn are most important to us.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Great opportunity to work closely with our C-Level, developing, testing and executing state-of-the-art marketing and sales processes in a B2B SaaS environment.