Come join us to build the Uber for the trucking industry!
We are a team of entrepreneurs, technology specialists and logistics experts. An independent start-up located in the heart of Hamburg (10th most liveable city in the world), newly established and financed by private investors. With cutting-edge technology, we have created something new: We evaluate data from different sources such as freight data, traffic data, weather data and use state of the art prediction models that are based on machine-learning algorithms and deep neural networks to estimate market prices for future tours. This approach has the potential to revolutionize the logistics sector and is unique in Europe.
For the further development of our existing and new applications, we are looking for a passionate senior angular developer to join our team.
This is a full-time, permanent position in the beautiful city of Hamburg.
What we have to offer
- You have the freedom to develop your own ideas and to learn new things in a team of experts
- A relaxed start-up environment with flat hierarchies and state of the art technologies in the very heart of Hamburg
- You work in an exciting business environment and shape the future of logistics
- A very agile, open-minded and dynamic team, which is highly motivated to revolutionize the logistics market
- Of course we have flexible working hours, free drinks and fresh fruit as much as you want
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience with fronted development
- You have an eye for details and have an understanding of UI/UX
- You have a feel for the right mix between practical implementation and clean and readable code
- You have experience in working with REST APIs
- You enjoy a good laugh and don't take yourself too seriously
- You are self-motivated and bring a professional attitude
- You like sharing your knowledge with the team and enjoy getting constructive feedback
Nice to have
- Experience with Amazon Web Services integration
- Experience with Typescript, ES6, npm, webpacks and SCSS
- You have an understanding of agile methodology, have experience with test-driven Frontend- and Continuous Development
Did we gain your interest?
We make applying a real experience - no cover letter, just upload your curriculum vitae or file your Xing/LinkedIn profile, 5 minutes and you are done!
You are also welcome to contact Nico Schulze, for questions via Xing or LinkedIn. We look forward to getting to know you and your personal story!