Full-Time / Location: Hamburg
Cargonexx is a Hamburg-based startup in the logistics sector. Our mission is to build a Europe-wide, intelligent transport network that significantly increases the utilisation of long-haul trucks. This enables us to reduce transport costs, reduce traffic and save large quantities of CO2.
Our concept of an intelligent transport network is unique so far. We have developed the first self-learning algorithms that predict prices and capacities for truck transports and assemble transports into optimal tour combinations. Numerous awards confirm our path, e.g. for the best mobility startup in Europe or for the best business model in the field of artificial intelligence.
We have already convinced many companies of our service and are developing very dynamically. Every week we already drive several thousand tons of cargo through Europe. Our transport network already comprises more than 120,000 trucks and we are currently growing strongly in terms of organisation.
The development of an excellent customer relationship organization is an essential success factor - and this is exactly where you are in demand as an Intern or Working Student Business Development (m/f/d).
As part of the Business Development team, you will be active in the Cargonexx internal management consultancy and will contribute directly to the sustainable success and growth of the company
- You will be responsible for the strategic development of new business potentials and will develop an operative case from this
- You are investigative in all departments and find ways how you can optimize processes, tools and features and build them in the team
- You test new business approaches monitor their successes and evaluate them based on data
- You develop new ways to meet operational challenges and implement them in very short sprints
- You work closely with the management and support them in solving ad hoc problems
- From the very beginning you are involved in setting up a business development department and are also strategically involved in building it up
Who we are looking for
We see our talented and motivated employees as our most important asset. But what requirements do you have to meet to become a part of the success story?
- You have completed at least the second semester of your business studies very well or you are in the middle of your master studies (focus on Digital Management or Entrepreneurship are a plus)
- You have already gained some practical experience in project management (ideally in a management consultancy or start-up)
- You have excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills (ideally you also know the basics of programming and can read and edit code)
- You bring with you a high understanding of digital business models and know how to use the term "Growth Hacking"
- You are characterized by your open and committed nature and especially in dynamic workflows, the project work that you really enjoy starts
- You speak fluent English (any other foreign language, such as German, is very welcome, but not a must)
What we are offering
As a modern company, we combine the mentality of a start-up with the professionalism of a DAX-30 company. Jump on our train of success and you can look forward to an exciting journey with great prospects!
- Here you will meet a team of like-minded people who roll up their sleeves, have fun at work and really make a difference
- We support flexible working hours as best we can and make sure that the work-life balance of our team is right
- Personal learning on the job and regular training and workshops are a matter of course for us
- It is important to us that the success we have achieved together is celebrated, which is why we regularly organise team events
- With us you have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the growth of a highly ambitious company
Do you see yourself in the tasks again and have we awakened your interest? We make the application a real experience - no cover letter, quick and easy uploading of your CV or your Xing/LinkedIn profile, 5 minutes and done!
If you have any questions, you are also welcome to contact our man for the human relations, Nico Schulze, via Xing or LinkedIn. We are looking forward to getting to know you and your personal history soon!
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your personal history!