Cargonexx is a Hamburg start-up in the logistics sector. Our mission is to build a Europe-wide, intelligent transport network that significantly increases the utilisation of trucks in long-distance traffic. In this way, we can reduce transport costs, reduce traffic and save large quantities of CO2.
Our concept of an intelligent transport network is unique to date. We have developed the first self-learning algorithms that predict prices and capacities for truck transports and combine transports into optimal tour combinations. Numerous awards confirm our path, e.g. for the best mobility start-up in Europe or for the best business model in the field of artificial intelligence.
We have already convinced many companies of our service and are developing very dynamically. Every week we already transport several thousand tons of cargo through Europe. Our transport network already comprises more than 120,000 trucks and we are also growing strongly organisationally.
The development of an excellent customer relationship organization is an essential success factor - and this is exactly where you are in demand as an Intern or Working Student Business Intelligence (m/f/d).
As part of the Business Intelligence team you will be active in the Cargonexx in-house consulting unit and contribute directly to the sustainable success and growth of the company
- You analyse our available data and derive operational measures from it
- You support our Business Development, Growth Hacking and Sales Teams and monitor their the operational success
- You are responsible for ensuring data quality and processing and combine or clean up data
- You analyse, evaluate and optimise our customer journey and usage data
- You are responsible for the further development, improvement and stabilization of tracking, data quality and measurement methods
- You will work closely with the management to help solve ad-hoc technical problems
- You are involved right from the start in setting up a Business Intelligence department and are also strategically involved in building it up
Who we are looking for
We see our talented and motivated employees as our most important asset. But what requirements do you have to meet to become a part of the success story?
- You are at least in your third semester of your business informatics or business mathematics studies (ideally you are in your Master’s studies) and have good to very good grades
- You have already gained initial practical experience in building and modifying databases and in data analytics / data mining
- You have advanced programming skills and can read and edit codes
- You understand business processes and ideally know the structure of CRM database systems
- You have a high understanding of digital business models and know what to do with the term "growth hacking"
- Your open and committed characterizes you and especially in dynamic work processes the project work starts, which you really enjoy
- You speak fluent English (any other foreign language, such as German, is welcome, but not a must)
What we offer you
As a modern company, we combine the mentality of a start-up with the professionalism of a DAX-30 group. Jump on our train of success and you can look forward to an exciting journey with great prospects!
- Here you will meet a team of like-minded people who roll up their sleeves, have fun at work and make a real difference
- We support flexible working hours as best we can and make sure that the work-life balance of our employees is right
- Personal learning on the job and regular training and workshops are a matter of course for us
- It is important to us that the success we have achieved together is celebrated and therefore we organise events for the team after important phases
- With us you have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the growth of a highly ambitious company
Do you see yourself in the tasks again and have we awakened your interest? We make applying a real experience - no cover letter, quick and easy upload your CV or your Xing/LinkedIn profile, 5 minutes and done!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our man for human relations, Nico Schulze, via Xing or LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and your personal history soon!